Onsite’s air‐side optimization projects save energy and reduce cost of operation. We have been implementing these projects since 2015. They have achieved 15%‐20% overall facility energy reductions, and 35%‐40% reductions in energy used for cooling. These projects focus on the air‐side of the CO’s Telecommunications Equipment (TE) Process Cooling System (PCS). Projects are comprehensive and address the PCS in a holistic manner. This approach is superior to piecemeal projects because the interdependencies between the components of the PCS require that all components are working properly to ensure that the system as a whole is working in an optimized manner.
Our Mission is To Provide Industrial Energy Consumers with Effective Energy Savings Services Aimed at Improving the Bottom Line
2701 Loker Ave. West
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Phone: (760) 931-2400
Energy Savings Guarantee
"Onsite Energy Guarantees Energy Savings On Every Project We Implement"
-Richard T. Sperberg, President
You can't manage what you don't measure!